Esparto And Yolo County
- Capay Valley Regional Farmers Market
- Capay Valley Vision
- Daily Democrat
- Davis Enterprise
- Esparto Unified School District
- Friends Of Esparto Library
- Wave TV
- Woodland Community College
- Yolo County Sheriff Department
- Yolo County
- Yolo County Visitors Bureau
Travel & Transportation
- All Seasons Limousine
- Friendly Cab Of Davis
- Village Cab Of Davis
- Super Shuttle Sacramento
- Woodland Yellow Cab
- Vallejo Ferry
- Yolo Bus
Business Resource Links
- Yolo County Business Licenses and Permits
- Sacramento District Small Business Administration ~ Programs and services to help you start, grow and succeed. Whether a business loan or a business plan they can help you succeed.
- A.G. Commissioner
- John Young Sealer of Weights and Measures.
- 70 Cottonwood Street, Woodland, California 95695-2557
- Telephone numbers: (530) 666-8140
- Office hours: 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., Mon-Fri
- West District (Brooks, Guinda, Rumsey, Esparto, Madison)
- Don Tompkins
- Bonnie Spore
- Fred Manas
UC Davis Small Farm Center
- The Small Farm Center Program provides services throughout California. We are a part of the university of California’s division of agriculture and natural resources, and are located on the UC Davis campus. We respond directly to the needs of farmers, researchers, organizations, farm advisors, and consumers by providing research results, publications, and educational programs on small farm topics.
UC Davis Robert Mondavi Institute for Wine & Food Science (RMI)
- In 2001, Robert Mondavi, was a renowned California Wine Producer. Late in life he made a personal gift of $25 million to establish the Robert Mondavi Institute for wine and food science within the college of agricultural and environmental sciences, opening a new era of opportunity for UC Davis in its widely acclaimed wine and food programs.
- Mondavi Institute Website
State Highway 16 runs though the region and you can connect with highway 16 from Interstate 505 running north and south.
The Yolo County Airport is the closest airport with limited capabilities that are all private.
Major airport within 40 minutes Sacrament International Airport
Major airport within 2 hours: Oakland and San Francisco
Local Public Transportation
- Yolo County Transportation District or www.yolobus.com
Regional and State Program
- Industrial Development Bonds Program ~ IDBs are tax-exempt securities issued by a governmental entity to provide money for the acquisition, construction, rehabilitation and equipping of manufacturing and processing facilities for private companies. IDBs can be issued by the I-Bank, local Industrial Development Authorities, or by Joint Powers Authorities.
- PG&E Rebates & Incentives Program ~ PG&E offers rebates and incentives to help businesses save money and manage energy costs.
PG&E’S 500 Plus Peak Program
- PG&E’s 500 Plus Peak Program is a new program specifically for large business customers with monthly demand over 500 kilowatts. Now, large customers can get cash rebates for installing selected lighting and refrigeration equipment.
- Yolo Federal Credit Union (Chamber Member)
- Bank Of America
- Bank Of The West
- Community Business Bank
- First Northern Bank
- North Valley Bank
- Premier West Bank
- River City Bank
- Travis Credit Union
- Tri Counties Bank
- US Bank
- Umpqua Bank
- Union Bank Of California
- Washington Mutual
- Wells Fargo Bank
- West America Bank
Yolo County Education
Employment Agencies and Resources
- Adecco – 530-662-6398
- Advantage Services Group – 530-661-9353
- Express Personnel Services – 530-668-9675
- Kelly Services – 530-668-0111